Saturday, January 3, 2015

Travel is booked!

Since the sale of my house on Dec 10, 2014 I have been living on the good graces of my family.  Staying first with Beth and Jim in Grand Junction, Colorado and now in Tucson with Jean for roughly a month while tying up some loose ends in preparation for leaving the country for an extended period of time.

However, my departure date is finally set - a one way flight to New Zealand leaving from Los Angeles on January 29, 2015. Jean leaves for Thailand on the 20th so I will be flying out of Tucson to LA with her and staying in Calif for a week before my flight.

Went hiking with Vicki and Paul to the bridal wreath falls outside of Tucson today. What a perfect day! The desert here is so unexpectedly beautiful.  And yes that is snow!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment