Friday, April 15, 2016

Last blog post

Completion of the Annapurna Circuit has lead to the feeling of sadness and let down I've come to expect from peak experiences in this grand adventure. But, after a couple of weeks of downtime exploring Kathmandu, I am feeling rested and ready for the next adventure. Three more nights here followed by the journey to Paris! I'm feeling a bit anxious to get started on the Camino (and Paris is expensive!) so have booked only 2 nights there with the intention of at least a visit to the Louve. A 7 hour train ride will deliver me to St-Jean Pied de Port on the 21st.

I'll be mailing some things home prior to starting the long walk to Santiago de Compostela including the laptop I've been writing this blog on. Thus, the last post. Tapping out entries on my phone is just too painful and honestly after the experience on the AC I think I'll be too tired and/or engaged with my fellow walkers to get posts made anyway. So farewell for now to my faithful followers, perhaps someday I will take it up again. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment