Thursday, August 20, 2015

Farewell to Cairns (homeless again)

Flying to Darwin in a few hours. I've already booked my ticket out to Singapore in 2 weeks time. I'll have a week to kill in Darwin and then have booked a campervan for a week in order to see Kakadu and Litchfield national parks and some of the surrounding area.

We've been celebrating my departure for the past week. I made fish tacos on Tuesday and Andrew showed off his extraordinary chef skills for the past 2 nights making some delicious curry on Weds and then amazing Asian fish cakes last night. I can only dream of cooking so well...

My family for the past month - left to right - Lisa, Andrew and Nina:

I love you guys and will miss you ever so much. Many thanks - I couldn't have asked for a better group of roomies. Best wishes for the best that life has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment